The British Columbia Incorporation is the incorporation package you need when all directors are not Resident Canadians. A British Columbia Incorporation ensure that you are setting-up your company fully from day one with top-tier service:
- British Columbia named company;
- BC Online name search for your company;
- Multiple classes of shares (this helps you to determine who gets what amount of dividends and who has voting rights);
- Notice of Articles and Incorporation Agreement prepared for your B.C. company;
- Electronic corporate records maintained for you with our virtual minute book (this saves time and money each year);
- Full organization setup and resolutions are included (these are the documents that set who your directors and officers are, appoint an accountant and issue shares to shareholders);
- We keep your virtual minute book safe and secure;
- Shares issued for up to 5 holders;
- Enhanced Articles included (broader rules for governing your company);
- 30 minutes with a corporate lawyer to discuss your company; and
- Dedicate corporate clerk to assist with your incorporation;
- Includes 1 year of registered and records office services (each year thereafter is $200 per year) – additional charges apply for forwarding packages and letters.
Don’t know what you need – try our Incorporation Wizard.
Need more info? Check out our FAQs