A CPA Professional Corporation is geared specifically for CPAs who wish to setup a professional corporation. Ensure that you are setting-up your professional corporation properly from day one with top-tier service:
- Ontario named professional corporation;
- Custom articles of incorporation that meet the requirements of CPAO;
- NUANS name search for your company that meets the requirements of your college;
- Common class of shares;
- Form 1 – Initial Return filed electronically;
- Electronic corporate records maintained for you with our virtual minute book (this saves time and money each year);
- Full organization setup and resolutions are included (these are the documents that set who your directors and officers are, appoint an accountant and issue shares to shareholders);
- We keep your virtual minute book safe and secure;
- Enhanced corporate by-laws included (broader rules for governing your company);
- 30 minutes with a corporate lawyer to discuss your company (either in person at our office or by phone or Skype); and
- Dedicate corporate clerk to assist with your incorporation.
We will also prepare the paperwork required by the college to obtain your registration certificate from the CPAO. Opening a CPA professional corporation may require two certificates from the CPAO if you are engaging in the practice of public accounting.